Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Golden Globes!


There's a group of artists - mostly visual - that I belong to called The IndiExhibit and on Jan. 14th, 2011 we're participating in the Golden Globes gift lounge. Should be a fun event for all especially for the nominies who'll be given gift bags. Our group has a special one chock full of all kinds of gifts including - and of course this is why I'm blogging here - my latest CD called "Child of the West".

Like most musicians I love having my music heard by any and everyone of you who happens to take an interest but it will be a special thrill knowing that artists from film and television will at least in theory give my music a spin.

I don't know who will win and who will get a chance to hear "Child of the West" but it could be a Christopher Nolan, or Steven Spielberg.

Well one CAN dream!

No comments: